Wool Neckwarmer - Melange Denver
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 4 Left in Stock!
Mikk-line’s Brushed Wool Baby Neck Warmer is a cosy winter item for children from new-born to 4 years old. It is available in double sizes from 56-104 cm. It is a great accessory as an alternative to a scarf, as it will keep the child’s neck and chest comfortably covered and warm in the cold and freezing winter weather. It is easy to wear, and it doesn’t get stuck in anything as the child plays and explores its outdoors surroundings.
This neck warmer is made from the finest and softest mulesing free merino wool, which is breathable and does not scratch. It will keep the child at a stable body temperature and sweat-free.
EXCELLENT & FUNCTIONAL DESIGN
- Solid coloured with a simple unisex design. Available in neutral colours that can match any design of the outerwear you choose to pair it with.
- High collar to cover all of the neck.
- Insulating yet highly breathable.
- Naturally water-repellent, as wool repels moisture droplets.
- Wool can absorb a lot of moisture without feeling wet.
- Anti-bacterial and odour resistant.
- Brushed wool with TOTAL EASY CARE, which makes it durable and less likely to peel.
- Self-purifying, so often it is enough to just hang it outside to freshen up.
MIKK-LINE CARES ABOUT CHILDREN’S FUTURE
- It is made from merino wool, which is a natural and biodegradable material. We support animal welfare, so we choose mulesing free wool.
- It is certified by OEKO-TEX® Standard 100, which guarantees that the product is free from harmful chemicals such as PFAS/fluorides.
Style no. 50042ML
Color: Melange Denver