Beautiful softshell suits made with recycled material. These suits has reinforcements on both knees and seat to make it extra durable. Safety is top priority with visible reflectors, detachable hood and chin protection. Softshell is the obvious choice for the transition periods, as the outer material is both windproof, waterproof and breathable. This season all mikk-line’s softshell is made with recycled material.
WHY CHOOSE SOFTSHELL?
There are many reasons to choose softshell for your child. Softshell is popular in kindergartens and schools where they are often used during the transition periods, as the outer fabric is waterproof (8,000 mm), windproof and breathable (5,000).
Softshell is both soft, light and comfortable, which gives your child great freedom of movement. Softshell is not insulating like thermal clothing, but since softshell is windproof and has a thin fleece layer inside, it protects against the cold.
A BETTER CHOICE
- Made with recycled material
- Nickel-free metal
- Bionic-Finish ECO coating
- Flourine free
- Oeko-Tex 100-certified
- Reflective details
- Chin protection
- Detachable hood
- Waterproof fabric 8.000 mm
- Breathable 5.000
- Highly durable material
- Reinforced knees/seat - 50.000 rubs
- Soft fleece backing
- YKK quality zipper
- Inside name tag
Every year millions of tons of waste end up in the world's oceans - mikk-line wants to help to change that! Therefor our softshell is made with RECYCLED material.
OUTERWEAR WASHING TIPS
We believe that every little contribution to a more sustainable world counts! With the right washing tips, you can easily save energy, water and not least time, which can be used outdoors with the children! Always remember to read the washing instructions on the clothing label.
- Most outerwear from mikk-line is dirt-repellent. Often it is enough to get water on the dirt, and wipe it off with a cloth.
- Outerwear only rarely needs to be machine washed, as each wash removes some of the water-repellent/waterproof coating.
- Close the zipper / velcro before washing.
- Wash without washing powder or with a special washing powder for outerwear.
- Do not use fabric softener as it may impair the breathability of the clothes.
- Turn the outerwear inside out when washed
- Products with the ”dryer symbol” can be dried at low temperatures.
You can find more washing advices on www.clevercare.info