THERMAL+ (WATERPROOF FABRIC)
Thermal+ has a modern look and is very functional. It is made of waterproof fabric (4.000 mm) and thus it is ideal for all types of outdoor activities. Thermal+ is insulating and will keep the body warm. It is equipped with several reflective details, so your child stay visible in traffic.
A BETTER CHOICE
- Nickel-free metal
- Bionic-Finish ECO coating
- Flourine free
- Oeko-Tex 100-certified
- Reflective details
- Chin protection
- Waterproof fabric 4.000 mm
- Breathable 3.000
- Highly durable material
- Inside name tag
- Rib for windstop
- YKK quality zippers
- Thumb hole
- Pants with reinforced knees/seat 50.000 rubs
- Adjustable waist inside pants
WHEN DO YOU USE THERMAL+?
- Use thermal+ during the transition periods
- Use the jacket as a spring/ summer/ autumn jacket
WHY DO CHILDREN NEED THERMAL WEAR?
We would like to briefly explain what thermal wear is and why it is a good idea to have a set in your children's wardrobe. Thermal clothing consists of three layers of fabric that are welded together. It is the combination of these layers that provides the insulating and wind-repellent function that keeps the child's body warm. As the fabric is also waterproof, children can play in the damp grass without getting wet. Thermal clothing is made of a lightweight material that allows free movement during play. The thermal clothing is obvious to use during the transition periods.
OUTERWEAR WASHING TIPS
We believe that every little contribution to a more sustainable world counts! With the right washing tips, you can easily save energy, water and not least time, which can be used outdoors with the children! Always remember to read the washing instructions on the clothing label.
- Most outerwear from mikk-line is dirt-repellent. Often it is enough to get water on the dirt, and wipe it off with a cloth.
- Outerwear only rarely needs to be machine washed, as each wash removes some of the water-repellent/waterproof coating.
- Close the zipper / velcro before washing.
- Wash without washing powder or with a special washing powder for outerwear.
- Do not use fabric softener as it may impair the breathability of the clothes.
- Turn the outerwear inside out when washed
- Products with the ”dryer symbol” can be dried at low temperatures.
You can find more washing advices on www.clevercare.info