Wool Balaclava Windstop - Blue Nights
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 111 Left in Stock!
Solid coloured mikk-line balaclava with wind stop for children to stay warm as they enjoy outdoor activities and adventures. This double layered winter hat is made from a blend of merino wool and acrylic on the outside, and cotton on the inside.
The balaclava covers most of the head, neck, and face, so it is ideal to keep the child nice and warm in cold winter weather. It is available in double sizes from 74/80 to 134/140 cm. (approx. 9 months to 10 years old).
- Double layered for warmth and protection from the cold wind.
- Merino wool fibres offer natural insulation and breathability, ensuring that your child's head stays warm without feeling overheated.
- Acrylic fibres enhance the beanie's durability, making it resilient to everyday wear and tear.
- Soft cotton is gentle on your child's skin, providing comfort throughout the day.
- Wind stop, which is extra fabric added to the parts around the ears for extra protection against the cold wind.
MIKK-LINE CARES ABOUT CHILDREN’S FUTURE
- Mulesing free wool in favour of animal welfare.
- It is certified by OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 Class 1, which guarantees that the product is free from harmful chemicals such as PFAS/fluorides.
Style no. 9100NOOS_1
Color: Blue Nights