Winter Jacket Polyester & AOP - Kelp
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 4 Left in Stock!
Mikk-line winter jacket featuring a cool forest print of wolves and bears. This lightweight, quality winter jacket for children is made in sizes from 80-140 cm. (approx. 1-10 years old). Wearing this jacket, the child can enjoy outdoor activities and adventures while staying warm, dry, and comfortable in wet, windy, cold, and snowy winter weather. The jacket has fluorine-free coating (BIONIC-FINISH® ECO).
EXCELLENT & FUNCTIONAL DESIGN
- Cool AOP (all-over print) of forest wildlife with wolves and bears.
- Pockets with zippers to store small treasures, snacks, gloves etc.
- Smooth-running reversible YKK zipper and chin protection.
- Detachable hood with snap buttons that are easy to pull off in case the child gets stuck.
- Name tag with room for more than one name, so please let it be re-loved.
- Windproof and insulating with fluffy, lightweight polyester filling to keep the child warm and fully protected against the cold wind.
- Waterproof fabric with a water column pressure at 10,000 mm, which can keep the child dry in extreme rain.
- Taped seams for further waterproofing.
- Breathability at 3,000 g/m2/24hrs to prevent sweat and keep dry on the inside.
- Easy-to-clean with dirt repellent that also prolongs its use before a wash is needed.
- The child is safer in the dark due to the 3M reflective details with a long-distance reflection. The reflective details are placed strategically for the child to be visible from every angle.
MIKK-LINE CARES ABOUT CHILDREN’S FUTURE
- Treated with BIONIC-FINISH® ECO coating, which is biodegradable and free of PFAS/fluorides.
- Made with nickel-free buttons and zipper to avoid allergies.
Style no. 16230