Thermal Mix Jacket - Beech
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 5 Left in Stock!
Mikk-line’s thermal mix jacket, primarily designed for boys in sizes from 74-152 cm. (approx. 9 months to 12 years old). It is a stylishly quilted thermo jacket with a thin and lightweight padding, nice colour blocks and fluorine-free water-repellent coating (BIONIC-FINISH® ECO). This cool jacket it is a great choice for outdoor adventures in-between seasons with chilly and changing weather. The jacket also works well as a semi-elegant jacket for school, special occasions, city adventures etc.
EXCELLENT & FUNCTIONAL DESIGN
- Cool colour combination and mix of quilted and woven fabrics.
- Large flap pockets with fastened with snap buttons.
- Smooth-running YKK zipper with a stylish pull tab and chin protection that makes it easy and safe to open and close the jacket.
- Detachable hood with snap buttons that are easy to pull off in case the child gets stuck.
- Name tag with room for more than one name, so please let it be re-loved.
- Windproof and insulating with three layers and padding to keep the child warm and protected against the cold wind.
- Waterproof with a water column pressure at 4,000 mm, which can keep the child dry in light rain.
- Breathability at 3,000 g/m2/24hrs to prevent sweat and keep dry on the inside.
- Easy-to-clean and dirt repellent.
- Durable and wear-resistant material.
- The child is safer in the dark due to the 3M reflective details with a long-distance reflection. The reflective details are placed strategically for the child to be visible from every angle.
MIKK-LINE CARES ABOUT CHILDREN’S FUTURE
- It is certified by OEKO-TEX® Standard 100, which guarantees that the product is free from harmful chemicals such as PFAS/fluorides.
- It is treated with BIONIC-FINISH® ECO coating, which is biodegradable and free of PFAS/fluorides.
- It is made with nickel-free zippers and buttons to avoid allergies.
Style no. 16776