Softshell Pants - Blue Nights
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 1 Left in Stock!
Solid coloured mikk-line softshell pants for children in sizes from 80-152 cm. (approx. 1-12 years old) to enjoy outdoor activities and adventures. Softshell is windproof and waterproof, while maintaining a high breathability. That is why these quality softshell pants are an excellent outerwear item for children who play with a high activity level on days with wet and windy weather. Softshell is also soft, lightweight, and comfortable, which gives your child great freedom of movement to run, jump, and play with ease.
EXCELLENT & FUNCTIONAL DESIGN
- Solid coloured with a simple, unisex design.
- Elasticated adjustable tabs inside the waistband to make them fit perfectly.
- Name tag with room for more than one name, so please let it be re-loved.
- Windproof and insulating with thin and smooth fleece on the inside.
- Waterproof with a water column pressure at 8,000 mm, which can keep the child dry in heavy rain.
- Breathability at 5,000 g/m2/24hrs to prevent sweat and keep dry on the inside.
- Durable and wear-resistant material.
- Easy-to-clean and dirt repellent, which prolongs its use before a wash is needed.
- The child is safer in the dark due to the 3M reflective details with a long-distance reflection. The reflective details are placed strategically for the child to be visible from every angle.
MIKK-LINE CARES ABOUT CHILDREN’S FUTURE
- Outer fabric is made of 96% recycled polyester.
- Certified by OEKO-TEX® Standard 100, which guarantees that the product is free from harmful chemicals such as PFAS/fluorides.
- Treated with BIONIC-FINISH® ECO coating, which is biodegradable and free of PFAS/fluorides.
Style no. 1610
Color: Blue Nights