Softshell Gloves - Black
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 119 Left in Stock!
Mikk-line Softshell Gloves for children at age 3-12 years old. These warm, waterproof, and lightweight gloves are fluorine-free, and the outer fabric is made from 100% recycled polyester. They are a must-have for outdoor fun in wet and cold weather, as they will keep the child’s hands warm and dry for hours of fun in rain or snow.
EXCELLENT & FUNCTIONAL DESIGN
- Solid coloured with a simple unisex design.
- Non-slip reinforcement at the palms of the hands and fingers for a better grip.
- The entrance is made solely with elastic, so the gloves are easy for kids to put on and take off independently.
- Close-fit elastic at the wrists, blocks wind and snow from getting into the gloves.
- Windproof and insulating with thin and smooth fleece on the inside to keep the hands warm and protected against the cold wind.
- Waterproof with a water column pressure at 8,000 mm, which can withstand heavy rain.
- Even though the fabric is waterproof, they have a high breathability at 5,000 g/m2/24hrs to prevent sweat and keep dry on the inside.
- Highly durable and wear-resistant material.
- Easy-to-clean and dirt repellent, which prolongs their use before a wash is needed.
MIKK-LINE CARES ABOUT CHILDREN’S FUTURE
- They are certified by OEKO-TEX® Standard 100, which guarantees that the product is free from harmful chemicals such as PFAS/fluorides.
- They are treated with BIONIC-FINISH® ECO coating, which is biodegradable and free of PFAS/fluorides.
Style no. 93014