Nylon Overtrousers - Black
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 28 Left in Stock!
Solid coloured mikk-line nylon overtrousers for children in sizes from 92-158 cm. (approx. 2-14 years old) to enjoy outdoor activities and adventures. These quality winter pants are an excellent outerwear item that will keep your child warm, dry, and comfortable in wet, windy, cold, and snowy weather. The pants have fluorine-free coating (BIONIC-FINISH® ECO).
EXCELLENT & FUNCTIONAL DESIGN
- Solid coloured with a simple unisex design.
- Place the adjustable and hard-wearing silicone foot straps underneath the wellies/boots to prevent the pants from sliding up and keep the feet dry.
- Elasticated adjustable tabs inside the waistband to make them fit perfectly.
- Inside name tag that can hold more than one name, so please pass them on and let them be re-loved.
- Windproof and insulating with polyester padding to keep the child warm and protected against the cold wind.
- Waterproof fabric with a water column pressure at 8,000 mm, which can keep the child dry in heavy rain.
- Taped seams for further waterproofing.
- Breathability at 5,000 g/m2/24hrs to prevent sweat and keep dry on the inside.
- Highly durable and wear-resistant material (50,000 rubs).
- Easy-to-clean and dirt repellent, which prolongs its use before a wash is needed.
- The child is safer in the dark due to the 3M reflective details with a long-distance reflection. The reflective details are placed strategically for the child to be visible from every angle.
MIKK-LINE CARES ABOUT CHILDREN’S FUTURE
- Treated with BIONIC-FINISH® ECO coating, which is biodegradable and free of PFAS/fluorides.
- OEKO-TEX® Standard 100, Class 2 (this certification only applies to sizes above 104).
Style no. 16816