PU Rainwear Fleece Lining (overalls 74-104) - Blue Nights
You Save: €17,99 (20%)
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 8 Left in Stock!
Extra warm PU rainwear set from mikk-line, for children to have fun in the rain, jumping puddles, sliding down the wet slide, playing in the wet sandbox etc. This rainwear set is made from recycled PU, which is waterproof and without any harmful fluorine substances. The body, hood, collar, and upper parts of the sleeves and pants have soft fleece lining, while the lower parts of the sleeves and legs have sleek, frictionless taffeta lining.
From size 74 to 104, these rain pants are like overalls that covers a large part of the stomach and back. The pants are kept well in place with adjustable suspenders/braces and click buckles.
From size 110 to 152, these rain pants are regular pants with an adjustable elastic inside the waist (no suspenders/braces).
EXCELLENT & FUNCTIONAL DESIGN
- Solid coloured with a simple unisex design and available in two colours.
- Smooth-running YKK zipper with a pull tab and chin protection that makes it easy and safe to open and close the jacket.
- Elasticated cuffs at hands and feet further ensure a nice and reliable fit.
- Detachable hood with snap buttons that are easy to pull off in case the child gets stuck.
- Place the adjustable foot straps underneath the wellies/boots to prevent the pants from sliding up and keep the feet dry.
- Name tag with room for more than one name, so please let it be re-loved.
- Windproof and insulating with soft fleece lining and that keeps the child warm and protected against the wind.
- Waterproof with a water column pressure at 5,000 mm , which can keep the child dry in average rain.
- Welded seams and zipper coverage for further waterproofing.
- Durable and wear-resistant material.
- Easy-to-clean and dirt repellent, which prolongs its use before a wash is needed.
- The child is safer in the dark due to the 3M reflective details with a long-distance reflection. The reflective details are placed strategically for the child to be visible from every angle.
MIKK-LINE CARES ABOUT CHILDREN’S FUTURE
- Fabric made of 100% recycled PU material.
- It is made with nickel-free buttons and zipper to avoid allergies.
- OEKO-TEX® Standard 100, Class 2 (this certification only applies to sizes above 104).
Style no. 33160
Color: Blue Nights