PU Rain Mittens Fleece Lining - Blue Nights
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 182 Left in Stock!
Mikk-line PU Rain Mittens for children at age 9 months to 8 years old. These warm and waterproof mittens are fluorine-free and made from 100% recycled polyester. They are a must-have for outdoor fun in wet and cold weather, as they will keep the child’s hands warm and dry for hours of fun in rain or snow.
EXCELLENT & FUNCTIONAL DESIGN
- Solid coloured with a simple unisex design. Available in various continuous colours.
- Spacious design that allows for natural finger movement.
- The entrance is made solely with elastic, so the mittens are easy for kids to put on and take off independently.
- The upper part is extra wide, so it fits on top of a sleeve.
- Elastic strap to be placed around the wrists for a comfortable and secure fit.
- Windproof and insulating with fleece lining to keep the hands warm and protected against the cold wind.
- Waterproof with a water column pressure at 8,000 mm, which can withstand heavy rain.
- Semi-welded seams for further waterproofing.
- Highly durable and wear-resistant material.
- Easy-to-clean and dirt repellent, which prolongs its use before a wash is needed.
MIKK-LINE CARES ABOUT CHILDREN’S FUTURE
- They are certified by OEKO-TEX® Standard 100, which guarantees that the product is free from harmful chemicals such as PFAS/fluorides.
- They are treated with BIONIC-FINISH® ECO coating, which is biodegradable and free of PFAS/fluorides.
Style no. 9806NOOS
Color: Blue Nights