PU Rain Footies Fleece Lining - Blue Nights
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 73 Left in Stock!
Mikk-line PU Rain Footies for babies are warm, waterproof, fluorine-free and made from 100% recycled polyester. They let the little one get close to nature, for example wet grass or sand, while staying warm and dry.
The footies are designed for babies at age 9-18 months old, who have not yet learnt to walk and therefore need flexible footwear without soles to ensure that their tiny baby feet can move naturally and develop strength without any restrictions.
EXCELLENT & FUNCTIONAL DESIGN
- Solid coloured with a simple unisex design. Available in various continuous colours.
- Spacious design that allows for natural movement.
- The entrance is made solely with elastic, so the footies are easy to put on and take off.
- The upper part is extra wide, so it fits on top of pants or a one-piece.
- Elastic strap to be placed around the ankles for a comfortable and secure fit.
- Reflective logo detail on the front.
- Windproof and insulating with fleece lining to keep the feet warm and protected against the cold wind.
- Waterproof with a water column pressure at 8,000 mm, which can withstand heavy rain.
- Critically seams taped for further waterproofing.
- Highly durable and wear-resistant material.
- Easy-to-clean and dirt repellent, which prolongs its use before a wash is needed.
MIKK-LINE CARES ABOUT CHILDREN’S FUTURE
- They are certified by OEKO-TEX® Standard 100, which guarantees that the product is free from harmful chemicals such as PFAS/fluorides.
- They are treated with BIONIC-FINISH® ECO coating, which is biodegradable and free of PFAS/fluorides.
Style no. 9807NOOS
Color: Blue Nights