Junior PU Snowsuit - Beech
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 120 Left in Stock!
Mikk-line’s junior PU snowsuit is made for children in sizes from 104-140 cm. (approx. 4-10 years old), to have fun in puddles and on playgrounds during the wet and cold winter period. It is a great outerwear item for wet and cold days, where you want something warmer than regular rainwear, but the weather is too warm for a traditional snowsuit.
The fabric of this practical snowsuit is made from 100% recycled PU material, which keeps the child warm and dry. The child will be fully covered and have free movement without any water or wind getting inside the suit. The snowsuit has a fluorine-free water- and dirt repellent, so when the outdoor fun is over and the suit is covered in mud, you can enjoy a super easy cleaning with just a wet cloth!
EXCELLENT & FUNCTIONAL DESIGN
- Solid coloured with a simple unisex design and available in various colours.
- Elasticated suspenders allow you to take off the upper part if the child gets too warm.
- Waterproof YKK zipper with stylish pull tab and chin protection makes it easy and safe to open and close the snowsuit.
- Flap pockets fastened with snap buttons to store small treasures, snacks, gloves etc.
- Detachable hood with snap buttons that are easy to pull off in case the child gets stuck.
- Elasticated cuffs at hands and feet ensure that it stays firmly in place and keeps the child warm.
- Place the adjustable and hard-wearing silicone foot straps underneath the wellies/boots to prevent the pants from sliding up and keep the feet dry.
- Name tag with room for more than one name, so please let it be re-loved.
- Windproof and insulating with a thin fleece lining to keep the child warm and protected against the cold wind.
- Waterproof with a water column pressure at 8,000 mm, which can keep the child dry in moderate to heavy rain.
- Taped seams for further waterproofing.
- Durable and wear-resistant material.
- Easy-to-clean and dirt repellent, which prolongs its use before a wash is needed.
- The child is safer in the dark due to the 3M reflective details with a long-distance reflection. The reflective details are placed strategically for the child to be visible from every angle.
MIKK-LINE CARES ABOUT CHILDREN’S FUTURE
- Fabric is made of 100% recycled PU material.
- It is certified by OEKO-TEX® Standard 100, which guarantees that the product is free from harmful chemicals such as PFAS/fluorides.
- It is treated with BIONIC-FINISH® ECO coating, which is biodegradable and free of PFAS/fluorides.
- It is made with nickel-free buttons and zipper and buttons to avoid allergies.
Style no. 15003