DUVET Thermo Set - Blue Nights
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 54 Left in Stock!
Mikk-line’s DUVET thermal set consists of a wonderfully soft jacket and pants made in an extra wear-resistant and water-repellent material. It is a stylish and functional outerwear outfit for children in sizes from 74-140 cm. (approx. 9 months to 10 years old) to keep warm and enjoy outdoor adventures in-between seasons with chilly and changing weather. The set has a fluorine-free water-repellent coating (BIONIC-FINISH® ECO).
EXCELLENT & FUNCTIONAL DESIGN
- Solid coloured with a quilted and unisex design. Available in various colours.
- Smooth-running YKK zipper with a stylish pull tab and chin protection that makes it easy and safe to open and close the jacket.
- Elasticated rib neckline and cuffs at hands and feet for a nice, reliable, and warm fit.
- Thumb holes allow the child to cover the hands while keeping the fingers free to play, ride a bike etc.
- Elasticated adjustable tabs inside the waistband to make them fit perfectly.
- Name tag with room for more than one name, so please let it be re-loved.
- Windproof and insulating with three layers to keep the child warm and protected against the cold wind.
- Water-repellent to keep the child dry when playing in damp weather.
- Highly durable and wear-resistant material. Reinforcements at the knees and seat (50,000 rubs).
- Easy-to-clean and dirt repelling, which prolongs its use before a wash is needed.
- The child is safer in the dark due to the 3M reflective details with a long-distance reflection. The reflective details are placed strategically for the child to be visible from every angle.
MIKK-LINE CARES ABOUT CHILDREN’S FUTURE
- It is treated with BIONIC-FINISH® ECO coating, which is biodegradable and free of PFAS/fluorides.
- It is made with nickel-free zipper to avoid allergies.
Style no. 16810NOOS
Color: Blue Nights