Baby Puffer Snowsuit - Mink
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 13 Left in Stock!
Mikk-line Baby Puffer Suit for children in size 56-80 cm. (approx. newborn to 1 year old). This super soft, quality winter suit is a lightweight yet warm, insulating, and waterproof outerwear item that will snuggle your baby as you take it for a walk in the cold, fresh air. The suit is made with recycled material and has fluorine-free coating (BIONIC-FINISH® ECO).
EXCELLENT & FUNCTIONAL DESIGN
- Solid coloured with a simple and elegant puffy design.
- Two smooth-running YKK zippers with pull tabs make it easier to get the baby into the suit.
- Matching gloves and footies with warm fleece lining. They are all easy to click on and off with snap buttons.
- Detachable hood with snap buttons that are easy to pull off.
- Name tag with room for more than one name, so please let it be re-loved.
- Windproof and insulating to keep the child warm and protected against the cold wind.
- Water-repellent to keep the child dry in damp weather.
- Breathability at 3,000 g/m2/24hrs to prevent sweat and keep dry on the inside.
- Most parts of the suit are lined with soft microfiber fleece for extra warmth and cosiness. However, the sleeves and legs have a sleek surface to avoid friction and make it easy to get the child into the suit.
- The child is safer in the dark due to the 3M reflective details with a long-distance reflection.
MIKK-LINE CARES ABOUT CHILDREN’S FUTURE
- Main fabric is made of 100% recycled nylon.
- It is treated with BIONIC-FINISH® ECO coating, which is biodegradable and free of PFAS/fluorides.
- Made with nickel-free buttons and zippers to avoid allergies.
Style no. 13002