Baby Nylon Snowsuit - Beech
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 4 Left in Stock!
Solid coloured mikk-line baby snowsuit for babies and toddlers in sizes from 74-104 cm. (approx. 6 months to 4 years old) to enjoy outdoor activities and adventures. This quality nylon snowsuit is an excellent outerwear item that will keep your child warm, dry, and comfortable in wet, windy, cold, and snowy weather. The snowsuit has fluorine-free coating (BIONIC-FINISH® ECO).
EXCELLENT & FUNCTIONAL DESIGN
- Solid coloured with a simple, unisex design.
- Two YKK zippers provide more room to get into the snowsuit.
- Smooth-running zippers with stylish pull tabs and chin protection makes it easy and safe to open and close the snowsuit.
- Elasticated cuffs at hands and feet for a nice, reliable, and warm fit.
- Detachable hood with snap buttons that are easy to pull off in case the child gets stuck.
- Place the adjustable and hard-wearing silicone foot straps underneath the wellies/boots to prevent the pants from sliding up and keep the feet dry.
- Adjustable elastic inside the waist to make it fit the child perfectly.
- Name tag with room for more than one name, so please let it be re-loved.
- Windproof and insulating with fleece lining to keep the child warm and protected against the cold wind.
- Alu seat provides an extra layer for comfort and warmth as the child sits on a wet and cold surface.
- Waterproof with a water column pressure at 8,000 mm, which can keep the child dry in heavy rain.
- Taped seams and zipper coverage for further waterproofing.
- Breathability at 5,000 g/m2/24hrs to prevent sweat and keep dry on the inside.
- Highly durable and wear-resistant material (50,000 rubs).
- Easy-to-clean and dirt repellent, which prolongs its use before a wash is needed.
- The child is safer in the dark due to the 3M reflective details with a long-distance reflection. The reflective details are placed strategically for the child to be visible from every angle.
MIKK-LINE CARES ABOUT CHILDREN’S FUTURE
- Treated with BIONIC-FINISH® ECO coating, which is biodegradable and free of PFAS/fluorides.
- Certified by OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 Class 1 (products for babies), which guarantees that the product is free from harmful chemicals such as PFAS/fluorides.
- Made with nickel-free buttons and zippers to avoid allergies.
Style no. 16901ML