Wool Balaclava Windstop Bow - Huckleberry
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 1 Left in Stock!
Solid coloured mikk-line balaclava designed for girls, as it has a feminine bow detail on the front. This double layered winter hat is made from a blend of merino wool and acrylic on the outside, and cotton on the inside.
The balaclava covers most of the head, neck, and face, so it is ideal to keep your girl warm and comfortable as she enjoys outdoor activities and adventures in cold winter weather. The hat is available in double sizes from 74/80 to 134/140 cm. (approx. 9 months to 10 years old).
- Double layered for warmth and protection from the cold wind.
- Merino wool fibres offer natural insulation and breathability, ensuring that your child's head stays warm without feeling overheated.
- Acrylic fibres enhance the beanie's durability, making it resilient to everyday wear and tear.
- Soft cotton is gentle on your child's skin, providing comfort throughout the day.
- Wind stop, which is extra fabric added to the parts around the ears for extra protection against the cold wind.
MIKK-LINE CARES ABOUT CHILDREN’S FUTURE
- Mulesing free wool in favour of animal welfare.
- It is certified by OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 Class 1, which guarantees that the product is free from harmful chemicals such as PFAS/fluorides.
Style no. 9123