Wool Balaclava Teddybear Ears - Huckleberry
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 5 Left in Stock!
Mikk-line Brushed Wool Baby Balaclava with bear ears is an adorable and comfortable winter hat for new-borns, babies, and toddlers at size 50-104 cm. It covers most of the head, neck, and face, so it is ideal to keep the child nice and warm in the cold and freezing winter weather.
This balaclava is made from the finest and softest mulesing free merino wool, which is breathable and does not scratch. It will keep the child comfortable at a stable body temperature and sweat-free.
EXCELLENT & FUNCTIONAL DESIGN
- Solid coloured with a simple unisex design and available in various seasonal colours.
- Small round ears attached at the top of the balaclava gives the child a cute look of a little bear.
- Elasticated rib around the opening for the face.
- Insulating yet highly breathable.
- Naturally water-repellent, as wool repels moisture droplets.
- Wool can absorb a lot of moisture without feeling wet.
- Anti-bacterial and odour resistant.
- Brushed wool with TOTAL EASY CARE, which makes it durable and less likely to peel.
- Self-purifying, so often it is enough to just hang it outside to freshen up.
MIKK-LINE CARES ABOUT CHILDREN’S FUTURE
- It is made from merino wool, which is a natural and biodegradable material. We support animal welfare, so we choose mulesing free wool.
- It is certified by OEKO-TEX® Standard 100, which guarantees that the product is free from harmful chemicals such as PFAS/fluorides.
Style no. 50040