Winter Boots - Dijon
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 3 Left in Stock!
Mikk-line Rubber Winter Boots for children are the perfect companion for snowy adventures and outdoor fun in winter wonderlands! They are designed with a fit that supports the ankles and therefore also excellent for hiking.
These stylish and functional winter boots are designed to keep children’s feet warm, dry, and cosy. The winter boots are made in sizes from 23-34 for both boys and girls.
EXCELLENT & FUNCTIONAL DESIGN
- Easy wear with slip-on design.
- Chose between a cool combination of dark brown and green. Or brown tones combined with bronze mirror-like panels.
- Criss-cross tubular laces and adjustable drawstrings at the top to adjust and minimise the risk of getting water or snow into the boots.
- Soft, removable insoles that lets you find the right fit for your child. In case water slips into the boots, you can remove the insoles and hang them to dry.
- Each boot has a soft lining with 30% wool to offer superior warmth and comfort.
- Insulating and effectively retaining heat and preventing cold air from seeping in.
- Abrasion-resistant overlays offer exceptional durability and prevent premature wear and tear.
- Thermoplastic midsole, which effectively reduces the impact and strain on the feet as the boots hit the ground.
- It is safe to walk on slippery surfaces with the boots’ non-slip outer soles with excellent traction that allow the little adventurer to explore without any slips or falls.
The boots are small in size and best for narrow feet. The insole length in centimetres:
Size 23 = 14.7
Size 24 = 15.1
Size 25 = 15.7
Size 26 = 16.0
Size 27 = 16.4
Size 28 = 17.3
Size 29 = 18.2
Size 30 = 18.9
Size 31 = 19.4
Size 32 = 19.7
Size 33 = 20.5
Size 34 = 21.3
Style no. 70002