Thermal Boots - Mink
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 2 Left in Stock!
Solid coloured mikk-line thermal boots designed to provide exceptional insulation and guard against snow, slush, and rain. They will ensure the feet stay protected in cold and wet weather conditions. They are made in wear-resistant and waterproof natural rubber, and they are of course phthalates free.
The thermal boots are available in size 23-35 across various colours for both boys and girls. Please note that the boots are small in size - we recommend that you buy a larger size than normal.
EXCELLENT & FUNCTIONAL DESIGN
- Waterproof and easy-to-clean.
- Each boot has a soft and plush lining with 30% wool to offer superior warmth and comfort.
- Insulating and effectively retaining heat and preventing cold air from seeping in.
- Soft, removable insoles that lets you find the right fit for your child. In case water slips into the boots, you can remove the insoles and hang them to dry.
- It is safe to walk on slippery surfaces with the boots’ non-slip outer soles with excellent traction that allow the little adventurer to explore without any slips or falls.
SIZE GUIDE (Insole length in centimetres)
- Use an oil-based waterproofing spray (preferably without PFAS) to impregnate the boots regularly. This helps to moisturize the boots and prevent them from cracking. Avoid spraying on the outer sole, as it may become slippery.
- Clean the boots often. Use a soft cloth with water and a gentle soap.
- Let the boots dry at room temperature. If there is water inside the boots, fill them with newspaper.
- Avoid exposing the boots to sunlight and extremely high or low temperatures for long periods.
- Store the boots upright in a dry, dark, and cool place.
Style no. 38024ML