Teddy Jacket - Burlwood_1
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 3 Left in Stock!
Mikk-line’s teddy jacket is a cosy and stylish jacket that combines teddy fabric with practical thermal fabric. The jacket is made from 100% recycled polyester, and it is a trendy style with a cool colour combination. This jacket it is a great choice for outdoor adventures in dry weather and mild to warm temperatures. The jacket also works well for school, city adventures etc. It is made in sizes ranging from 98-152 cm. (approx. 2-12 years old).
EXCELLENT & FUNCTIONAL DESIGN
- Colour block design with fluffy teddy mixed with shoulders and pockets in quilted thermal fabric.
- Large flap pocket fastened with snap buttons to store small treasures, snacks, gloves etc.
- Smooth-running YKK zipper with a stylish pull tab and chin protection that makes it easy and safe to open and close the jacket.
- Thumb holes allow the child to cover the hands while keeping the fingers free to play, ride a bike etc.
- Name tag with room for more than one name, so please let it be re-loved.
MIKK-LINE CARES ABOUT CHILDREN’S FUTURE
- It is certified by OEKO-TEX® Standard 100, which guarantees that the product is free from harmful chemicals such as PFAS/fluorides.
- It is made with nickel-free zippers and buttons to avoid allergies.
Style no. 17000