Junior Twill Nylon Snowsuit - Dark Navy
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 2 Left in Stock!
Mikk-line twill junior snowsuit for children in sizes from 92-140 cm. (approx. 2-10 years old) to enjoy outdoor activities and adventures. This stylish and highly functional nylon winter suit will keep your child warm, dry, and comfortable in wet, windy, cold, and snowy weather. The snowsuit has fluorine-free coating (BIONIC-FINISH® ECO).
EXCELLENT & FUNCTIONAL DESIGN
- Solid coloured with a simple and stylish design.
- Smooth-running YKK zippers with stylish pull tabs and chin protection makes it easy and safe to open and close the snowsuit.
- Elasticated wind stop cuffs keep the cold wind out, and thumb holes allow the child to cover the hands while keeping the fingers free to play, ride a bike etc.
- Adjustable cuffs with Velcro for a tighter fit to keep wind and snow out of the sleeves.
- Detachable hood with cosy faux fur tassel and snap buttons that are easy to pull off in case the child gets stuck.
- Place the adjustable and hard-wearing silicone foot straps underneath the wellies/boots to prevent the pants from sliding up and keep the feet dry.
- Adjustable elastic inside the waist to make it fit the child perfectly.
- Name tag with room for more than one name, so please let it be re-loved.
- Windproof and insulating with cosy teddy lining and fluffy filling to keep the child warm and protected against the cold wind.
- Waterproof with a water column pressure at 10,000 mm, which can keep the child dry in extreme weather.
- Taped seams and zipper coverage for further waterproofing.
- Breathability at 5,000 g/m2/24hrs to prevent sweat and keep dry on the inside.
- Highly durable and wear-resistant material (50,000 rubs).
- Easy-to-clean and dirt repellent, which prolongs its use before a wash is needed.
- The child is safer in the dark due to the 3M reflective details with a long-distance reflection. The reflective details are placed strategically for the child to be visible from every angle.
MIKK-LINE CARES ABOUT CHILDREN’S FUTURE
- Certified by OEKO-TEX® Standard 100, which guarantees that the product is free from harmful chemicals such as PFAS/fluorides.
- Treated with BIONIC-FINISH® ECO coating, which is biodegradable and free of PFAS/fluorides.
- Made with nickel-free buttons and zipper to avoid allergies.
- Made with faux fur in favour of animal welfare.
Please remove the faux fur tassel before washing the jacket.
Style no. 19124ML
Color: Dark Navy