Baby Twill Nylon Snowsuit - Dark Navy
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 10 Left in Stock!
Mikk-line twill snowsuit for babies and toddlers to enjoy outdoor activities and adventures. This stylish and highly functional snowsuit will keep your child warm, dry, and comfortable in wet, windy, cold, and snowy weather.
This snowsuit is made from strong nylon coated with a clear TPU membrane and BIONIC-FINISH® ECO, which is fluorine-free. It contains extra thick polyester padding and an alu-padded seat. The upper body, collar, and hood have cosy teddy lining, while the legs, sleeves and pockets have sleek, frictionless taffeta lining.
EXCELLENT & FUNCTIONAL DESIGN
- Solid coloured with a simple and stylish design.
- Two YKK zippers provide more room to get into the snowsuit.
- Smooth-running YKK zippers with stylish pull tabs and chin protection makes it easy and safe to open and close the snowsuit.
- Kangaroo pocket with room to store small treasures, snacks, gloves etc.
- Elasticated wind stop cuffs keep the cold wind out, and thumb holes allow the child to cover the hands while keeping the fingers free to play, ride a bike etc.
- Detachable hood with cosy faux fur tassel and snap buttons that are easy to pull off in case the child gets stuck.
- Place the adjustable and hard-wearing silicone foot straps underneath the wellies/boots to prevent the pants from sliding up and keep the feet dry.
- Adjustable elastic inside the waist to make it fit the child perfectly.
- Name tag with room for more than one name, so please let it be re-loved.
- Windproof and insulating with cosy teddy lining and fluffy filling to keep the child warm and protected against the cold wind.
- Alu seat provides an extra layer for comfort and warmth as the child sits on a wet and cold surface.
- Waterproof with a water column pressure at 10,000 mm, which can keep the child dry in extreme weather.
- Taped seams and zipper coverage for further waterproofing.
- Breathability at 5,000 g/m2/24hrs to prevent sweat and keep dry on the inside.
- Highly durable and wear-resistant material (50,000 rubs).
- Easy-to-clean and dirt repellent, which prolongs its use before a wash is needed.
- The child is safer in the dark due to the 3M reflective details with a long-distance reflection. The reflective details are placed strategically for the child to be visible from every angle.
MIKK-LINE CARES ABOUT CHILDREN’S FUTURE
- Certified by OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 (Class 1).
- Treated with BIONIC-FINISH® ECO coating, which is biodegradable and free of PFAS/fluorides.
- Made with nickel-free buttons and zippers to avoid allergies.
- Made with faux fur in favour of animal welfare.
Please remove the faux fur tassel before washing the jacket.
Style no. 19112ML
Color: Dark Navy