PU Rainwear (overalls) - Mazarine Blue
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 22 Left in Stock!
Mikk-line’s classic PU rainwear set with suspenders is made for children in sizes from 74-128 cm. (approx. 9 months to 8 years old), to have fun in the rain, jumping puddles, sliding down the wet slide, playing in the wet sandbox etc. These practical rain jacket and pants are made of waterproof fabric from 100% recycled PU material, and they of course without any harmful fluorine substances.
EXCELLENT & FUNCTIONAL DESIGN
- Solid coloured with a simple unisex design and available in various colours.
- Adjustable braces/suspenders with click buckles.
- Soft fleece lining around the neckline.
- Smooth-running YKK zipper with a pull tab and chin protection that makes it easy and safe to open and close the jacket.
- Elasticated cuffs at hands and feet further ensure a nice and reliable fit.
- Detachable hood with snap buttons that are easy to pull off in case the child gets stuck.
- Place the adjustable foot straps underneath the wellies/boots to prevent the pants from sliding up and keep the feet dry.
- Name tag with room for more than one name, so please let it be re-loved.
- Waterproof with a water column pressure at 5,000 mm, which can keep the child dry in average rain.
- Welded seams and zipper coverage for further waterproofing.
- Durable and wear-resistant material.
- Easy-to-clean and dirt repellent, which prolongs its use before a wash is needed.
- The child is safer in the dark due to the 3M reflective details with a long-distance reflection. The reflective details are placed strategically for the child to be visible from every angle.
MIKK-LINE CARES ABOUT CHILDREN’S FUTURE
- Fabric made of 100% recycled PU material.
- It is certified by OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 class 2 (from size 104), which guarantees that the product is free from harmful chemicals such as PFAS/fluorides.
- It is made with nickel-free buttons and zipper to avoid allergies.
Style no. 33145ML
Color: Mazarine Blue