Junior Winter Jacket Polyester & Forest AOP - Kelp
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 3 Left in Stock!
Mikk-line winter jacket featuring a cool print of winter’s forest wildlife. This quality polyester winter jacket for children is made in sizes from 92-158 cm. (approx. 2-14 years old). Wearing this jacket, the child can enjoy outdoor activities and adventures while staying warm, dry, and comfortable in wet, windy, cold, and snowy winter weather. The jacket contains recycled polyester and has fluorine-free coating (BIONIC-FINISH® ECO).
EXCELLENT & FUNCTIONAL DESIGN
- Cool AOP (all-over print) of winter’s forest wildlife.
- Large flap pockets fastened with snap buttons to store small treasures, snacks, gloves etc.
- Smooth-running YKK zipper with a stylish pull tab and chin protection.
- Elasticated rib cuffs keep the cold wind out, and thumb holes allow the child to cover the hands while keeping the fingers free to play, ride a bike etc.
- Detachable hood with snap buttons that are easy to pull off in case the child gets stuck.
- Adjustable elastic inside the bottom hem to make it fit the child perfectly.
- Name tag with room for more than one name, so please let it be re-loved.
- Windproof and insulating with fleece lining to keep the child warm and protected against the cold wind.
- Waterproof with a water column pressure at 8,000 mm, which can keep the child dry in heavy rain.
- Taped seams and zipper coverage for further waterproofing.
- Breathability at 5,000 g/m2/24hrs to prevent sweat and keep dry on the inside.
- Highly durable and wear-resistant material (40,000 rubs).
- Easy-to-clean and dirt repellent, which prolongs its use before a wash is needed.
- The child is safer in the dark due to the 3M reflective details with a long-distance reflection. The reflective details are placed strategically for the child to be visible from every angle.
MIKK-LINE CARES ABOUT CHILDREN’S FUTURE
- Outer fabric is made of 100% recycled polyester.
- Certified by OEKO-TEX® Standard 100, which guarantees that the product is free from harmful chemicals such as PFAS/fluorides.
- Treated with BIONIC-FINISH® ECO coating, which is biodegradable and free of PFAS/fluorides.
- Made with nickel-free buttons and zipper to avoid allergies.
Style no. 16919ML