Junior Wool Jacket - Java
You Save: €42,47 (50%)
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 1 Left in Stock!
Mikk-line’s brushed wool jacket is a cosy jacket/cardigan for children at age 5-12 years (110-152 cm.). It is made from the finest and softest mulesing free merino wool, so it does not scratch. It is suitable for dry days where the child needs a lightweight jacket/cardigan to keep warm. As the jacket is highly breathable and great at maintaining a stable body temperature, it is perfect for high-level activity, and for camping/sleeping outdoors. Finally, it is also a great choice for a warm mid-layer underneath rainwear or snowsuits.
EXCELLENT & FUNCTIONAL DESIGN
- Solid coloured with a simple unisex design and available in various seasonal colours.
- Smooth-running YKK zipper with chin protection makes it easy and safe to open and close the jacket.
- Elasticated rib cuffs ensure a nice and reliable fit that also keeps the wind out.
- Insulating yet highly breathable.
- Naturally water-repellent, as wool repels moisture droplets.
- Wool can absorb a lot of moisture without feeling wet.
- Anti-bacterial and odour resistant.
- Brushed wool with TOTAL EASY CARE, which makes it durable and less likely to peel.
- Self-purifying, so often it is enough to just hang it outside to freshen up.
MIKK-LINE CARES ABOUT CHILDREN’S FUTURE
- It is made from merino wool, which is a natural and biodegradable material. We support animal welfare, so we choose mulesing free wool.
- It is certified by OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 (Class 1).
- It is made with nickel-free zipper to avoid allergies.
Style no. 50002B.ML