Baby Wool Suit - Huckleberry
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 45 Left in Stock!
Mikk-line’s brushed wool baby suit is a cosy onesie for new-borns, babies, and toddlers (56-104 cm.). It is made from the finest and softest mulesing free merino wool, which is breathable and does not scratch. It will keep the child at a stable body temperature and sweat-free.
It is a wonderfully comfortable style for the family’s youngest to be cuddled in for a nap, walk, or drive in the cold and cool weather. The wool suit is also suitable as a mid-layer for extra warmth underneath rainwear or snowsuits.
EXCELLENT & FUNCTIONAL DESIGN
- Solid coloured with a simple unisex design and available in various seasonal colours.
- A long, smooth-running YKK zipper from the neckline to the lower leg provides plenty of room to get into the wool suit.
- Chin protection makes it easy and safe to open and close the suit.
- Turnaround the reversible cuffs to cover the hands and/or feet for extra warmth.
- Insulating yet highly breathable.
- Naturally water-repellent, as wool repels moisture droplets.
- Wool can absorb a lot of moisture without feeling wet.
- Anti-bacterial and odour resistant.
- Brushed wool with TOTAL EASY CARE, which makes it durable and less likely to peel.
- Self-purifying, so often it is enough to just hang it outside to freshen up.
MIKK-LINE CARES ABOUT CHILDREN’S FUTURE
- It is made from merino wool, which is a natural and biodegradable material. We support animal welfare, so we choose mulesing free wool.
- It is certified by OEKO-TEX® Standard 100, which guarantees that the product is free from harmful chemicals such as PFAS/fluorides.
- It is made with nickel-free zipper to avoid allergies.
Style no. 50005ML