PU Rainwear Glitter AOP (overalls 86-104) - Forest Green
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 25 Left in Stock!
Cosy warm and feminine glitter PU rainwear set from mikk-line, for girls at age 18 months to 11 years old (86-146 cm.) to have fun in the rain, jumping puddles, sliding down the wet slide, playing in the wet sandbox etc. These practical rain jacket and pants are made of waterproof fabric from 100% recycled PU material, and they of course without any harmful fluorine substances.
From size 74 to 104, these rain pants are like overalls that covers a large part of the stomach and back. The pants are kept well in place with adjustable suspenders/braces and click buckles.
From size 110 to 152, these rain pants are regular pants with an adjustable elastic inside the waist (no suspenders/braces).
EXCELLENT & FUNCTIONAL DESIGN
- Beautiful glitter print (AOP) that resembles waterdrops and shimmers in the light (be aware that this may fade with extensive use over time).
- Smooth-running YKK zipper with a pull tab and chin protection that makes it easy and safe to open and close the jacket.
- Elasticated cuffs at hands and feet further ensure a nice and reliable fit.
- Detachable hood with snap buttons that are easy to pull off in case the child gets stuck.
- Place the adjustable foot straps underneath the wellies/boots to prevent the pants from sliding up and keep the feet dry.
- Name tag with room for more than one name, so please let it be re-loved.
- Windproof and insulating with fluffy and cosy teddy lining inside the centre of the jacket and upper part of the parts to keep the child warm and protected against the cold wind. The sleeves and legs have a sleek surface to avoid friction and make it easy to get the child into the rainwear.
- Waterproof with a water column pressure at 8,000 mm, which can keep the child dry in heavy rain.
- Welded seams and zipper coverage for further waterproofing.
- Durable and wear-resistant material.
- Easy-to-clean and dirt repellent, which prolongs its use before a wash is needed.
- The child is safer in the dark due to the 3M reflective details with a long-distance reflection. The reflective details are placed strategically for the child to be visible from every angle.
MIKK-LINE CARES ABOUT CHILDREN’S FUTURE
- The outer fabric is made of 100% recycled PU material.
- It is certified by OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 class 2 (from size 104), which guarantees that the product is free from harmful chemicals such as PFAS/fluorides.
- It is made with nickel-free zipper to avoid allergies.
Style no. 3342
Color: Forest Green